what is odeon imax like at greenwich?

kevcampbell

Ex Member
Reaction score
ok so my chances of seeing TDKR at BFI imax are pretty much none unless i go while most people are sleeping or wait a couple of weeks, or sit far too close to the screen. none of which i want to do

i guess my only option to see this on release day is go to a normal cinema or odeon imax at greenwich. so what is the experience like there? there is a couple of seats left near the back for the day of release which is almost in the middle and are classed as premium seats, is that good seating?

i remember i went to an odeon before and there was not much leg room for my 6 foot height and obviously i want to be comfortable for the almost 3 hours it goes on for

so what do you guys recommend? i do not mind travelling for a mind blowing experience, just not too far as cost as i have to take train, so anywhere on the TFL network

thanks

theres loads of tickets available at decent times for the bfi imax if you book now.

The Greenwich IMAX is not a tall huge screen like the one at the BFI Waterloo,its more akin to the superscreen in the Cineworld at the o2.

In fact i'd say its a fairly normal screen and i remember being disappointed when i watched the last Star Trek film there a few years back.

I'm sure someone posted some screen dimensions of IMAX screens in the Cinema thread.

where else would you guys recommend if not?

would odeon imax at swiss cottage be the same as the greenwich one?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom