What is new on Netflix UK for September 2020

The Trip to Mars series could be interesting, and the Tom Holland film too. Two things a month is enough to justify the subscription for me, just about. If you consider all the licensed content as well.

Lots of good stuff to watch there methinks! The ratched looks like it could be a winner.

Dragon’s Dogma
(2020, S1, Netflix Original Anime Series, International: Japan)

Resurrected as an Arise, Ethan sets out to vanquish the Dragon that took his heart. But with every denim he battles, his humanity slips further away.

I know that feeling, trying to get into jeans that fit me five years ago!

Looking forward to rewatching Borgen. Loved it first time around. Hope it has aged well.

It's good to get a preview of shows but the word errors are like reading the dailies online of late.

Ratchet looks worth a watch :thumbsup:
Will look good on oled :love:

Last edited:
Some good stuff coming up by the looks of it. :)
Looking forward to Ratched and The Duchess

A tidy selection The devil all the time looks promising just how many bat shit people can you stuff into one film

MIsfits is a Gem, well the first 2 seasons.

Thankfully I have plenty of old series, documentaries etc still to watch from previous months as nothing appeals in this latest batch of releases.

Blows Disney+ out the water :rotfl:
*Imagines HMS Surprise Captained by James Aubrey giving the Disney Plus Castle a few Broadsides, keeping the defenders busy, while the Marines storm from the landward side.
Disney+ lowers their Flag & surrenders. More sober heads take over.
All in 4K Dolby Atmos*
"Sigh"
(It's a Master & Commander thing; sorry, I'm obsessed!)

I'll definitely be watching Ratched - OFOtCN is probably my all time favourite film (and I retrained as a MH nurse in later life so I'm curious from that aspect too)

And 'The Devil All the Time' sounds good too.

Does anyone do the same for Amazon Prime.
Thanks

All or Nothing behind the scenes At Spurs very apt title the nothing .. All having a laugh:laugh:

Does anyone do the same for Amazon Prime.
Thanks
This Forum has done a round-up of what is coming on Prime before now.

This Forum has done a round-up of what is coming on Prime before now.

Its a shame it is not a monthly feature.
I have Netflix and Prime and on both there is so much but so little.

Its a shame it is not a monthly feature.
I have Netflix and Prime and on both there is so much but so little.
There is indeed a monthly feature. Not just for 'Flix and Prime but for Sky/Now and Disney+ too.
Full lists from Andy every month and little recommendations from me.

The Prime list comes out much later in the month due to Amazon's obscure regional release peculiarities.

Article updated 24th August with more new movies joining the UK service in September:

1st Sep: Blow
1st Sep: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
1st Sep: Indecent Proposal
1st Sep; Watchmen
1st Sep: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
1st Sep: Zoolander
4th Sep: Deadpool
4th Sep: Parenthood
4th Sep: The Prince of Egypt
13th Sep: Donnie Brasco
18th Sep: First Man
23rd Sep: Slaughterhouse Rulez
25th Sep: Kick Ass
30th Sep: The Boys in the Band

Im going against the grain but not much to excite me there other than Borgen which I’ve seen cover to cover twice. Nothing looks to be of the standard of Ozark, Mind hunter, Saul, Dark etc... Nothing even like danger Will Robinson. I know not every month can be stellar but September looks quiet to me in terms of new high quality material.

Loads of stuff that I'll add to my ever growing list, never to watch, but nice to think I will one day.

High Seas season 3 is off to a good start. Its kooky and a bit cheesy but who wouldn't like a Spanish Miss Marple on a cruise liner with some beautiful women and dashingly handsome fellas? Lol

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom