What is everyones favourite 360 game?

what is everyones favourite game (my selction)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wellladida

Prominent Member
Reaction score
ive noticed there isnt a thread for something as vague as this, well here it goes it'll be nice to if people had reason for not starting one of these.

Mod please delete this thread if this is a duplicate since i was not going through the av forums archives to see if there was one ready to bump back up.

I am enjoying Bioshock, but will only play once, much like GOW.

I like FIFA07 and some other games too, but would have to say GOW as it suits the 360 so well. Still find FPS just not as good on pads.

Flatout UC is ok too...

Think there has been a few like this but people also end up listing more than 1 - why don't you add a poll so people can vote on their all time fave 360 game. Would be interesting to see if its Gears or Oblivion and also how well Bioshock would do. You couldn’t list every game but could list 10 - 15 popular titles then have a box for other. Just an idea - I'm bored as well so could do with someothing to keep the afternoon chipper ;)

My favourite game is Forza Motorsport 2, with Rainbow Six Vegas in second. However, when Sensible World of Soccer comes out on Live Arcade along with Fifa 08 getting, released later this year, these two games could rival either Rainbow 6: Vegas and win.

On the other hand, maybe once both these games are out they will rival my favourite and second favourite games.

I've been wowed by a good few 360 games now so it's quite hard to choose.

I cant narrow it down to one so I reckon I'd probably go for BioShock, GoW, Dead Rising and the Skate demo... but that's leaving out so many other great games.

If I'd been asked this question before April I would have had to ponder for a good while before being able to plump for one - thankfully that pondering process is no longer required thanks to the genius simplicity of Guitar Hero II :thumbsup:

As I'm sure many other people here have, I've been playing games for nigh on 30 years now and could never really put my finger on any particular all time favourite. Thankfully GH2 has sorted that out for me too - I can't recall ever having loved a game so much :smashin:

I feel a lot of it comes down to the fact that even months after its release I'm still able to improve my skills and push a little further in the game when I play it. I remember looking at songs on the Expert level when I first got it and wondering how anyone could EVER manage to do that - I'd never have believed that it would have held me in its grasp long enough for me to actually be able to play the game at that level :eek:

Rainbow six vegas, multiplayer.

followed by just cause

mine are

Bioshock
COD2
TDU

Not sure if I have an out and out fave game on the system, but over it's life i've really enjoyed teh following titles :-

Oblivion
TDU
GOW
Forza 2
Bomberman Live
Bioshock

PES08 could easily joing that list the way it seems to be panning out. Also i'm sure that Sega Rally Revo and Mass Effect will become another two of my 360 faves. Halo 3 also looks pretty nice and may also become a fave.

To be honest I feel that the overall quality of 360 titles has been high. I've also enjoyed games like COD2, FNR3, PES6, R6:V, GRAW etc.

If I was to pick one game that I could have at the expense of all of my other ones then it would be Forza 2 (maybe PES08 when that comes out) simply because of the sheer amount of play it offers.

Think there has been a few like this but people also end up listing more than 1 - why don't you add a poll so people can vote on their all time fave 360 game. Would be interesting to see if its Gears or Oblivion and also how well Bioshock would do. You couldn’t list every game but could list 10 - 15 popular titles then have a box for other. Just an idea - I'm bored as well so could do with someothing to keep the afternoon chipper ;)

i probably will once any titles really stand out then i will create a poll of the top 5.

GOW obvious one. I also liked The Darkness, COD3 and Fight Night. Graphics in Fight Night are astounding. My unsung hero would be Lost Planet. I thought it was an excellent game.

Bioshock at the moment but having finished it on medium there doesn't seem much replay value, though I'm going to go through the game on hard and hopefully get the missing achievements.

The real Xbox 360 king is Rainbow Six Vegas, I always keep coming back to that one, online is great.

Gears of War for me hands-down. There might be some other games that I'll get into more over the coming months but I doubt they'll have the life that game's had.

Played through single player twice.
Played through co-op probably five or six times in segments.
God knows how many hundred(maybe even thousand) hours multiplayer has eaten into!:eek:

If I could get that kind of value for money out of all my games I'd be laughing, almost a year on & I'm still regularly playing & enjoying it:cool:

Easily Battlefield 2 Mulitplayer for me. Riddled with flaws and problems but awesome nonetheless. Its the only game that keeps me coming back for more.

this first poll is a small collection of my favourite game i once (if) the thread becomes popular and there is an obvious selection of games that everyone like and hopefully we will find out av forums most loved game.
Come on lets crank up the responses.

Burnout Revenge

gears of war for me overall but im a bit sick of constantly playing every night so im having a break from it while i play on bioshock which i love playing at the moment.
said i would play till 1am max last night....stopped at 5am this morning.
10.gif

Not added a vote because my selection is not amongst them, I would have to rank Forza 2 as my favourite game to date (time has given it the edge over Oblivion).

Can't believe i've had to choose between Gears and Bioshock. I'll go with Gears beause it was genre defying for me but my God Bioshock has come close

Missed the Poll before, but if I was to go for one of those then it would be Bioshock. It's a stunning game and one of the best single player gaming experiences i've ever had. :)

A rather strange selection of games in the Poll though (IMO), with no Oblivion or Forza 2 and rather average games like Shadowrun, COD3 & PGR3 making the cut.

Missed the Poll before, but if I was to go for one of those then it would be Bioshock. It's a stunning game and one of the best single player gaming experiences i've ever had. :)

A rather strange selection of games in the Poll though (IMO), with no Oblivion or Forza 2 and rather average games like Shadowrun, COD3 & PGR3 making the cut.

those games are my personal favourite not yet done a poll of the people choice.

those games are my personal favourite not yet done a poll of the people choice.

Just putting your faves up kind of goes against the point of a poll though. It would have been best to have a wider selection of games in the Poll and for you to just list your faves in your post.

Having completed Bioshock its far from the sum of its parts

The story starts great but dives after the twist and takes the game into pretty much standard FPS territory - also the bolt gun is far too overpowered

My fav games for 360 to date would have to be (in some order)

Dead Rising
Oblivion
MMMMmmm

Thats it

Just putting your faves up kind of goes against the point of a poll though. It would have been best to have a wider selection of games in the Poll and for you to just list your faves in your post.

if you did read my ealier posts i did say i was going to do a peopels choice at a later date this was purely for my self to know and wasnt going to be part of finding out what avforums favourite 360 game that will come at a later stage. the title of the poll is only named that purely on the basis that the thread was called "what is everyones favourite 360 game"

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom