what is best cordless keyboard & mouse ?

ScottishThistle

Established Member
Reaction score
Iam going to buy a cordless keyboard and mouse.

Iam wanting ones that are great, no crap, ive tried the crap a couple of times, you know, like the ones you get with a pc you buy etc, they are pish, lol. (well, they are).

I dont mind what make they are, the price isnt a prob as they are generally always kinda reasonably priced anyhow, but what i do want is, for starters it needs to look physically good rather than junk, and the other things are that I need something that saves battery power or comes with charging unit or can charge from usb or summit like that, you know what i mean ??? in other words, i dont want the type that either dont turn themselfs off and/or dont have a charging facilty, if rechargable batteries were included too that would be a bonus but not essential.

Hope some people can help, cause its something ive never done is spend cash on decent cordless stuff, but here goes....lol.

Cheers guys, thanks.

The best option in my opinion is the Logitec diNovo Edge Keyboard & MX Air mouse.

I use these, look fantastic & both have built-in long life batteries, great range & docking cradles.

The best option in my opinion is the Logitec diNovo Edge Keyboard & MX Air mouse.

I use these, look fantastic & both have built-in long life batteries, great range & docking cradles.

WOWWWWW, those are nice, i looked at them on the logitech website, very very nice, but also very expensive, lol, i know i said the price doesnt matter much but thats just way out of my range man :( , pity, cause those are very nice and i would have purchased summit like them in two seconds if they wernt so expensive :(, is there any others with similar spec but lot cheaper ??? I dont quite need them to be that high tech but I do like the thought of the long life battery, but i dont mind charging the keyboard and mouse up if they have an easy thing to charge, I.E - like maybe a docking station for the mouse to charge in or possibly a connection to plug into usb to charge or summit like that, i dunno if thats possible but, maybe someone can suggest somethings ????

Nothings comes close for looks, quality etc. You get what you pay for I suppose :(

I have bought & sold loads of tech stuff over the years but the diNovo Edge & MX Air are two bits I wouldn't part with.

May be good to specify your maximum spend on the keyboard/mouse. Also, what range are you working from screen?

The Logitech ones are for use with my HTPC but for my other main family PC I use a cheap Microsoft one and it's excellent for the price and batteries last ages.

If your looking for gaming quality wireless then your going to be paying high cost & Logitech offer the best I think (top gamers just wouldn't use wireless).

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/88758

Lots of great reviews too.

[MOD Comment] Please don't directly link to images on third party websites. Thanks.

Many detailed reviews about, range up to 6Ft from the receiver. Better than the wireless one that came with my PC but you may want better quality??

A top quality wireless mouse cheaper than the MX Air is the MX Revolution. Still not cheap though.

LOL, that microsoft one is the one i have, hehehe, it is actually ok as ya say, feckkkkkkkk, i might as well just buy a couple of multipacks of duracell AA's and use what i have, probably way cheaper in the long run anyway. and well, it does work, lol.

whatever you do don't get the logitech mx5000 combo. Bloody thing disconnects it's self far too much

We use the MX5000 in all our meeting rooms at work and we have no problems with them disconnecting. I think the problem was with old versions of the software, but the latest version has worked fine for us since August when we got them.

Mark.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom