Question What in-ceiling Atmos speakers for my

BobbyMac

Ex Member
Reaction score
5.1.4 Atmos system?

Marantz sr6010
Definitive Technology Procinema 1000 (5.1 satellites)

Def Tech has a wide range of ceiling speakers that would work, though almost any of them would be in a higher quality bracket than the Procinema speakers. Look at their DI and DT series products and decide a budget.

In-Wall/In-Ceiling Speakers | Definitive Technology®

You have quite a good receiver there, far more capable the 5.1 set you have (for now) can deliver.

Def Tech has a wide range of ceiling speakers that would work, though almost any of them would be in a higher quality bracket than the Procinema speakers. Look at their DI and DT series products and decide a budget.

In-Wall/In-Ceiling Speakers | Definitive Technology®

You have quite a good receiver there, far more capable the 5.1 set you have (for now) can deliver.
Ouch with regards to the pricing

Just realised I bought 4 of these years ago, never been used, would I get away with them despite their cheapness and being rated only 35w Max?

100.031 - SKYTRONIC - SPEAKER, CEILING | Farnell element14

That depends upon how loud you listen to movies. You receiver could potentially put over 60 watts to them at elevated levels, and I don't mean by virtue of being mounted in the ceiling! :)

Thought as much, back to the drawing board

I like my KEF speakers and they offer a LOT of choices with in-ceiling speakers. All of them handle the power your receiver could put out. I just don't know what you would have to pay because I'm in the US and assume you're in the UK.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom