what id do you need to get student discount ??

Ned Senior

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
will a students union card suffice for discount at the high street store or do you need more (I am about to start a further education course but not Uni)

Anyone got a link to the online further education store?? not the uni one so that I can get an idea of prices please?

cheers

PG

(Ned)

Apple stores seem to vary but most take student ID and some have taken the HE cards too.

Try here online and then you get to choose the educ establishment

Apple stores seem to vary but most take student ID and some have taken the HE cards too.

Try here online and then you get to choose the educ establishment

Link is a dead end gotta be at the college network to access further.. will have to wait till I start the course...
only owe £250 off billy the kids iMac now so "soon my pretty, soon"

You will get a student card when you enrol at your sixth form or FE college

You will want to use that to show the establishment at which you are enrolled at. No real need to join the NUS ever because of that. That thing is pretty useless as you do not need it for discounts, and on a political level they are one of the most useless unions out there (imo)

You will get a student card when you enrol at your sixth form or FE college

You will want to use that to show the establishment at which you are enrolled at. No real need to join the NUS ever because of that. That thing is pretty useless as you do not need it for discounts, and on a political level they are one of the most useless unions out there (imo)

That's the card I meant had lost the plot a little due to the sun:D

thankyou

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom