Bargain Expired What I Saw In Stock In CEX Today

Garrett

Reaction score
If you see any 4K Ultra Blu-ray's in CEX which were still there on leaving the shop and would like to pass the info on, please state disc, location of the store and price if you can remeber it.

Luton stock as of this morning.

28944135-BCDD-432A-A268-7A0C4B9D714C.jpg

What were the prices?

I would not mind double dipping and picking up Days of Future Past but the ordinary Blu not the Rogue cut.

Um, interesting idea for a thread but is it not easier just to keep an eye on the cex site? Search 4k, refine the search to blu ray movies and you can see what they have in which stores, and at what prices.

Um, interesting idea for a thread but is it not easier just to keep an eye on the cex site? Search 4k, refine the search to blu ray movies and you can see what they have in which stores, and at what prices.

I think some might appreciate a heads up on actual availability. I know from experience that the website isn't always up to date, and won't tell you whether slips are included or not.

I think some might appreciate a heads up on actual availability. I know from experience that the website isn't always up to date, and won't tell you whether slips are included or not.
Um, again, I kinda see your point but a photo of a shelf in a shop isn't exactly an up to date show of availability. As for slips, as I won't be going to Luton I would have to buy it online, and then I'm reliant solely on what the bloke picks off the shelf to put in an envelope!

Um, again, I kinda see your point but a photo of a shelf in a shop isn't exactly an up to date show of availability. As for slips, as I won't be going to Luton I would have to buy it online, and then I'm reliant solely on what the bloke picks off the shelf to put in an envelope!

Fair enough, If you're happy to pay £2.50 postage per order, but that cost will largely make buying 4ks online with CEX less cost effective. I have two CEX shops is striking distance, and I'd be happy to see what they have so I can pop down, thereby avoiding the postage costs.....

The thread more or less the same as the other CEX thread, which if you don't think is an head up for whats on sale in there about as useful as what Blu Ray I saw in HMV today.

Been into the Watford store on 3 separate occasions recently, and not a single one!

Asked a spotty Herbert worker if they had any at all, and he said they do and walked me to the HD DVD section!!! Give me strength [emoji23]

I'd wager a large percentage of them in CEX are stolen goods.

When I questioned the guy in HMV as to why the UHD discs were being removed from the cases, he said they were having shedloads of them stolen and taken straight to CEX.

I dislike CEX purely because, in many case, it's blindingly obvious they're receiving stolen goods but they just don't care. When someone comes in with a stack of brand new 4K blurays, they don't ask any questions because they know they can make a quick buck so they just turn a blind eye.

To be fair to CEX, I have recently traded a couple of copies of the same film 4k film, and they mentioned it at the till, and wanted to see the original purchase receipt. They must be tightening things up.

Lots of titles in Manchester arndale branch today ranging from £10 to £18. I picked up life of pi and independence day for £10 each and suicide squad for £15.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom