1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What I did for my week off

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by monkeyleader, Nov 22, 2004.

1. monkeyleader

monkeyleader

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    So I have had the last week off work - normally take a week of around mid-November to get caught up with some of my games and generally just faff around the house - what a nice week it was with FM2005, Halo2, Half Life2 and GTA SA to get my teeth into.

So I completed Halo2 (heroric) - cracking fun - took about 4 days of my life but well worth it - considering in a few weeks to giving it a crack on legendary :)

Ive also got about half way through Half Life 2 - well I'm on the 7th level out of what looks to be 15 - playing it on hard which is just the right mix of progression vrs difficulity. Awsome graphics, scared me half to death in parts ... amazing physics - having so much fun just playing with the gravity gun ..

As for GTA SA - well finally got the 2nd city unlocked - this game has taken a back seat with HALO2 and HL2 on the pipe - but had a good blast at over the weekend - CJ is looking pumped and its soo funny cause the women all come a chat to you now :) This game is turning out to be massive tho and I still got to get to the 3rd city - well i did fly across the other day (after breaking into the International Airport and getting meself a plane) Flew down the stripe but was soon wiped out with what seemed to be a rocket - how much fun is that stripe going to be

And then about 2 weeks ago I got myself FM2005 - playing as Chelsea - okay I know loadsa money but also a lot of pressure to be susccesful. Ive played 1 full season so far winning the UEFA Cup and the FA Cup and coming 2nd in the league behind Arsenal.

All in all a very productive (Gaming) week off - it was such a pain in the backside to come back to work this morning ..

Here are some of my screens from the past week

Half Life 2
    Counter Strike Source
    FM2005

Nige

2. General Panic

General Panic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Glad you had a nice gaming week off.
    I'm off next week and have a new far more powerful PC , AMD 3500 with an Ati X800XT 256mb video card and a gig of ram from Mesh being delivered on Tuesday.

Bought myself HL2 to play on the new pc but already ,although i told myself not to , i'm up to the buggy section of the game. It actually plays not too bad on the old PC but should look miles better on the new one.
    Also got myself Medal of honor Paciific Assault to test my new graphics card out and i'm only 2 chapters into Doom3 !
    Hope it rains all week so no excuse to out and just chill.

3. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,499
    Im inspired now for my week and bit off

Was going to be xmas hopping but have done that, so instead ill be playing

HL2 (almost completed)
    Leisure Suit Larry (have to review this)
    Raw V Smackdown (again to review)
    Backyard Wrestling 2 (another review)
    Moment of Silence (fianl one to review)
    Pirates (out Friday)
    Transformers

and if I can get new XBOX PES 3 on live