What Hot Toys Figure would you like to see??

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Bit bored at work & following on from my thread about the new HT Abigail Whistler figure & thinking they should do an actual Whistler figure from Blade 1 or 2 got me wondering what other figures you'd like to see them do??

Personally I'd be all over some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures
Could you imagine super poseable versions of them with the detail seen in the Sideshow Comiquette's

I also think a few more characters from the X-men movies would be good...I know Medicom did some RAH figures based on Marvel licenses including Magnetto but I think HT could take these to a whole new level...Beast could look awesome

So what would you like to see get the HT treatment??

Neil

Some popular characters from the Marvel universe in classic costumes would be great.
Bit late now but can only imagine what could have been if they did Lord of the Rings, i'd settle for just the Fellowship ;)
More video game characters, Gears of war: Delta Squad, Assassins Creed; Ezio, Nintendo -Zelda: Link, even Mario lol.

Some popular characters from the Marvel universe in classic costumes would be great.
Bit late now but can only imagine what could have been if they did Lord of the Rings, i'd settle for just the Fellowship ;)
More video game characters, Gears of war: Delta Squad, Assassins Creed; Ezio, Nintendo -Zelda: Link, even Mario lol.

Oh dear a Hot Toys Marcus, Dom & Cole Train from Gears would be amazing :eek::eek:

Hmmm you've got me all excited at the prospect now...just wish it could happen.

Wonder if we could petition them to do some :)

Neil

without having to think about it...... Gladiator, Braveheart and Selene from Underworld would by my wish list for Hot Toys [-]or[/-] and in Sideshow PF

Would love a Galdiator (Crowe) statue. PF would be my choice but seeing as it's hot toys and they do some great sculpts I'll go for figure! :p

Marty and Doc from Back to the Future :cool:

That would be cool...I'd hope they do a Delorean as well if they did do a BTTF line :D

Neil

I would love to see an Incredble Hulk, Bruce Lee, John McClane, Jack Traven (Speed), Neo, All the Various Batmans from the Original Films and All the different actors who have played Bond over the last 40 odd years!

Sod the figures!! The talent these guys have, they should be producing 1:3, 1:4 scale statues and 1:1 busts!!

My thoughts too. The competition they would give the likes of Sideshow, it might force Sideshow to be competitive on prices, dropping them where needed. It would also give the collector more choice, finally.

Off the top of my head Mad max, John McClane, The Bride(kill bill) ,Napolean Dynamite, The Man With No Name (clint) Gladiator, Selene, Jason Bourne, Samuel L. Jackson (pulp fiction)

I'd like to see action heroes from the 80's.

Stallone: Cobra, Rambo, Demolition Man.
Arnie: Commando, Eraser, Conan
Bruce Willis: Die Hard
Chuck Norris: Invasion USA, Missing In Action
Steven Segal: Under Siege, Marked For Death

I'm sure I missed loads out, but these are just of the top of my head.

I'd like to see action heroes from the 80's.

Stallone: Cobra, Rambo, Demolition Man.
Arnie: Commando, Eraser, Conan
Bruce Willis: Die Hard
Chuck Norris: Invasion USA, Missing In Action
Steven Segal: Under Siege, Marked For Death

I'm sure I missed loads out, but these are just of the top of my head.

HT have a whole line of rambo models out and thye are pretty decent.

Looks like they also picked up the Assassin Creed 2 licence!!! :clap::clap::clap: Cant wait to see the detail on the outfits they put out

I would love them to do the Star Trek line, starting with just the female characters ;)

Hot Toys doing left 4 dead would be amazing!

Tallahassee for DX5!! (zombieland)

Now that would be badass two outfits and a ton of weapons

The guys from The Expendables would be good. :thumbsup:

hot toys are making figures from the expendables-

The highly anticipated great-cast action movie The Expendables is coming up in most of the places today!

Fans, curious to know which characters we are working on their collectible figures? Glad to tell that we have planned to launch the collectibles of the characters acted by Stallone, Jason Statham & Jet Li in the movie!

Taking the lead is the Barney Ross collectible figure with authentic likeness of Stallone in the movie, which will be launched very soon! The head sculpt is being fine tuned at the final stage now, and the figure will be in two styles with different costumes! Stay tuned!

Last edited:
hot toys are making figures from the expendables-

The highly anticipated great-cast action movie The Expendables is coming up in most of the places today!

Fans, curious to know which characters we are working on their collectible figures? Glad to tell that we have planned to launch the collectibles of the characters acted by Stallone, Jason Statham & Jet Li in the movie!

Taking the lead is the Barney Ross collectible figure with authentic likeness of Stallone in the movie, which will be launched very soon! The head sculpt is being fine tuned at the final stage now, and the figure will be in two styles with different costumes! Stay tuned!

Holy moly!!!!! Must have missed that. Can't wait for those.

I wish Hot Toys could get the Star Wars license. That would be amazing!

I wish Hot Toys could get the Star Wars license. That would be amazing!

To be fair some of sideshows alien races look ace. Even most of their sculpts on the humans are very good. Where it's not so good is Paint applications this is for PF's and 1/6. That's whats stopping me getting SS Star wars line even though am a huge SW fan

From what I seen a repaint by a good artist can transform the figure and there quite a lot of custom heads about which has made me change my mind about getting a few figures and getting work done to them. Just I have a few Hot toys to catch up on and moving house again

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom