1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Hi-Fi Magazine Jan 2005 issue

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by stevieboy, Mar 4, 2005.

1. stevieboy

stevieboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I am trying desparately to get hold of a copy of / article in 'What Hi-Fi Sound & Vision' magazine, January 2005 issue. The article was a review on the following home cinema system ;

Toshiba SD-44HK Surround Sound System (incl DVD Player) approx £150

It would be greatly appreciated if someone could post a copy of the article on the forum / email electronic copy to me or even post a hardcopy to me.

I am also looking at the Panasonic SCHT05 Surround Sound package without DVD (our TV is a DVD combi) for about £170 as the guy in Richer Sounds says it has better connectivity on the back and better 'separation' on the channels. I know what you are saying........ why is he considering the Toshiba system with DVD player if his TV is a DVD combi? Well, the DVD on the TV does act up now and again, can't eject discs / cant stop CDs playing. So a bit of dual redundancy won't go amiss for if / when TV DVD goes completely goosed.

I am knew to the avforum. Please let me know if anyone of you can help on either aspect above.

Many thanks

Steve.

2. El_JimBob

El_JimBob
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The latest issue of 'What Home Cinema' mag has a review of the Tosh setup - its only around for a few days more tho - new issue is out on 10th march.
    I'm after it, too - seems like a good setup for the money, and the review in the mag mentioned above was very complimentary....