• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What headphones to buy

[email protected]

Standard Member
Hi All
I'm looking for help,info,feedback on what in ear headphones to buy the list is below ,so info would be most welcome,as i've spent a lot of time looking at reviews but still can't make my mind up i'm looking to spend up to £100'sh
1 Shure SE310
2 Sennheiser IE6
3 Ultimate Ears super.fi 5Pro
4 Ultimate Ears Super.Fi 5

many thanks Brian;)

The Spaniard

Established Member
In exactly the same boat but brassed off that you cant try them before you buy - I bought a set of Klipsch customs in ear after reading reviews and then ended up having to sell them as they were absolutely rubbish :eek:

There is a massive Curry's near me and I was pleased that they have the full range of shure, denon and sennheiser and the shure stand has a big sign on the display saying "Ask now for a demo"!!

Great, I thought! :thumbsup: I went to ask and the guy said "we don't do demos" :eek::eek::eek:

Have a guess where I told him to put the sign :devil:

mossym

Distinguished Member
have the shure e3cs which i think are the equivalent of the ones you mentioned. great sounding headphone, wholly recommend them..easily stack up against my larger grado's and sennheisers

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom