Question What head/earphones for exercise bike

jabriel

Thinking about buying the peloton plus but adding together all the costs first. I'd want to buy earphones/headphones too.

Any thoughts on what would work best? Headphones Vs earphones?

My wife would share these with me so guessing headphones are more hygienic?

Not sure about budget but SQ is very important. Hoping £300 should get me decent headphones?

Bluetooth is preferable as it's safer/easier not to have cables dangling when riding.

Not as important and don't want to make this part of the decision making process but fyi, 99% of the time they would be used with the bike with very occasional use for watching movies, listening to music, etc.

Welcome everyone thoughts on earphones v headphones and recommendations for specific products. Not fussed about buying mainstream products. Focus is on SQ and reliability/product support.

T1berious

From my own experience and I'm not a Peloton user myself but have been pretty happy with the Bose Soundsport. Used them on the Turbo trainer and doing weights sessions at home. Pre Covid they were pretty good on a Treadmill (and after getting a cable wrapped around a towel while on a treadmill I couldn't go wireless fast enough!).

I would add find a Bluetooth headset that goes loud enough for your needs with a sound you like.

My Turbo generates a ton of noise and the Bose just motor through it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom