what HD 32" LCD models are there with 3 scarts and 2 hdmi connections?

hish_com

Standard Member
hi
i was just wondering about this because i liked the look of the panasonic 32lxd60 however it only has 2 scart sockets...

many thanks
Hish

Hugh Grant Fake

Standard Member
hish_com said:
hi
i was just wondering about this because i liked the look of the panasonic 32lxd60 however it only has 2 scart sockets
Hello Hish,
I've just ordered the 32LXD60 & was worried, as my current crt tv is stuffed at the back. Aparently, pretty much all the lcds have only one or two scarts, some of the plasmas have 3 scarts & 2 hdmi's. The advantage of the Panny, is that both scarts are RGB input :thumbsup: All the others tend to have 1 RGB & one composite:thumbsdow

I'm gussing your like me & hate splitter boxes. What stuff are you trying to put into it?

When I can afford some stuff with HDMI outputs, it won't be a problem, but until then, i'm going to put my cable tv & dvd through the scarts, playstation through the component in, then the video will just have to go the old fashioned way; through the arial!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom