What have you been doing

theshrew

Since this dam PSN is down ?

Ive been playing F1 actually quite enjoying it.

Cant wait for PSN to come back on tho. No COD or GT5 with you guys.

I need to chuck some nades n shoot a gobby Yank its my therapy :thumbsup:

mattg

robbed my bro's xbox + forza 3 and searched high and low for DFGT.

My search has just paid off and I've now got one reserved for pick up tonight.

WINNER!!!!

JamesBond

Novice Member
To be honest, I haven't touched PS3 or GT5 since the network went down, and the worrying thing is, I haven't missed it. :eek:

I'm trying to sell the house though, so I have been busy (slowly) emptying the house of [-]crap[/-] sorry, unwanted items ;)

Jamezinho

Distinguished Member
Playing a bit of Shift 2, Midnight Club: LA and PES2011 on the PS3.

Fired up the 360 again and been playing some Forza 3.

Most of all though, enjoying the sunshine.

mark74uk

Distinguished Member
fishing, odd jobs, enjoying the sun, reading and watching the box.

I even disscussed flogging the ps3, perhaps maybe taking it a bit far, but i feel better generally for not playing it.

nick501

Distinguished Member
I even disscussed flogging the ps3, perhaps maybe taking it a bit far, but i feel better generally for not playing it.
I know what you mean there. I usually feel the same when i've let a game become an unhealthy obsession.

A break from it can work wonders.

nick501

Distinguished Member
Also i've been playing a few other games like Shift 2, Enslaved: Odyssey to the west and Halo 3 (never been through it on my own only Co-op)

Just tonight i've played Halo: reach, trying to do a level on legendary without dying to unlock an avatar award.

Jamez, you into Halo?

mattg

the wheel is back and I spent a good two hours on it tonight. I managed to set a lap record on tsukuba by 0.1s but am slower on every other race by a fair margin.

It took me about 7 laps before I could even complete a lap in suzuka although I've always struggled with that particular track. If you do hit an apex, it is a great feeling with the wheel though.

Also need to play around with the settings a bit, tight corners get me in a tangle!

Jamezinho

Distinguished Member
nick501 said:
Jamez, you into Halo?
Nah. Getting Bad Company 2 for the 360 though. Hopefully going to hook up with Seb on that.

mattg

has there been anymore updates since the 7th? Really want some online zoom zooms!

mattg

nice spin! I remember that moment (was in the orange car). All of a sudden it was like an IED had took out the pack!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom