What happened to..............????

dan54

Established Member
Reaction score
Im sure I remember one of David Camerons pledges during the election that he would introduce the Fuel Tax Stabiliser to keep prices at a sensible level-am I missing something or has this been forgotten about?

Im sure I remember one of David Camerons pledges during the election that he would introduce the Fuel Tax Stabiliser to keep prices at a sensible level-am I missing something or has this been forgotten about?

He also said he wouldnt raise tuition fees!!!!

He also said he wouldnt raise tuition fees!!!!

Wasn't that Mr Clegg? No matter I'm more then sure we could think of a hundred things they said they would do and never did. This is democracy after all............

I was putting BP Ultimate in my Fezza but I am just going back to normal brand name fuels. Although I had better MPG and maybe a tiny bit better performance. It's not worth the extra cost in my mind. And knowing how much it is to fill her up I feel for you guys with big tanks, no matter who fronts to cost it's a bloody fortune!!

I thought cameron and co had to drop this as part of their tit for tat deals with the Lib Dems.

Shame on the Lib Dems if true:thumbsdow

And if someone says we have to do it for the sake of emissions...:suicide:

Schoolboy error #1...believing politicians. You mad fool !

The only way to do that would be to cut tax levied and seeing as this country is stony broke thats never going to happen

If this country was so stoney broke then why do we send so much off to other EU countries?
Don't believe all that politicians tell you.

I remember a few years ago Labour were talking about reducing taxes and TB said that if they did that then that would mean less money for schools. He tried to pull at peoples conscience. Where if he said that it would mean less money for the EU or for assylum seekers no one would have cared.

Not wanting to turn this into a political thread but they tell you want they think you should hear.

In their pre election manifesto they never tell you what they will do to get money, only where they will spend more.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom