What happened to TVR's video review?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishman

Has the video review from TVR_fan been put up yet? Just wondering if I've missed it or if it has fallen by the wayside.

connor1

you beat me to it, if been waiting for this too. Maybe he is putting the finishing touches to it

A

Apothis

Perhaps his PS3 is busy off saving the world on some secret mission :)

Anotherlimey

Distinguished Member
He sent me a message through the PS3 yesterday to say he was about to start filming again, Looking forward to it :D

Pebb

Distinguished Member
He sent me a message through the PS3 yesterday to say he was about to start filming again, Looking forward to it :D
You signed on for the message a bit late, because I finished recording the video at 5am on Thursday, and on Thursday afternoon or night I copied all the video into movie maker.

But I am aiming to bring the video out on Tuesday evening or night, however if I can find sometime I get a short trailer up or some photos of the PS3 up close, which I took.

Anotherlimey

Distinguished Member
You signed on for the message a bit late, because I finished recording the video at 5am on Thursday, and on Thursday afternoon or night I copied all the video into movie maker.

But I am aiming to bring the video out on Tuesday evening or night, however if I can find sometime I get a short trailer up or some photos of the PS3 up close, which I took.

Oh well always the bridesmaid and never the bride so to speak, I guess im just never gonna be a film star :rotfl:

Pebb

Distinguished Member
To show you lot, I am really working on a PS3 Video Review, here is a screen shot of the current process:

Kieron

Distinguished Member
I'd just wait for the PS4 now....

Kieron

Distinguished Member
One Word:

Cryonics

Anyway enjoy your wait for the PS4.

No what I meant was, by the time your review is released, the PS4 will be!

Cryonics has nothing to do with it. The actual description for cryonics in any dictionary is....

cryonics |kr??äniks| plural noun [treated as sing. ] the practice or technique of deep-freezing the bodies of those who have died of an incurable disease, in the hope of a future cure.

I haven't yet died. I don't have an incurable disease either....

The PS3's been reviewed to death now also. The words "Missed" and "Boat" would apply more on this topic. I think people are/were waiting to see your review more for the comedic value...

Pebb

Distinguished Member
No what I meant was, by the time your review is released, the PS4 will be!

Cryonics has nothing to do with it. The actual description for cryonics in any dictionary is....

cryonics |kr??äniks| plural noun [treated as sing. ] the practice or technique of deep-freezing the bodies of those who have died of an incurable disease, in the hope of a future cure.

I haven't yet died. I don't have an incurable disease either....

The PS3's been reviewed to death now also. The words "Missed" and "Boat" would apply more on this topic. I think people are/were waiting to see your review more for the comedic value...
You know some people freeze themselves to wait for something else, but trust me the review will be out in the week. However you forgot there are many more sources yet to review the European PS3, but I am hoping to prove you wrong about the comedy thing.

But remember if you don't want to watch the review, once it is out, then don't, because it's not like Sony are going to send there robots to your house.

beowulf

Banned
will you be mentioning and measuring the noise from the fans ?

Pebb

Distinguished Member
I may finally have the video review encoded by 15:00pm or 16:00pm, but I tell you this the fan noise between the PS3 is a lot, the PS3 is really silent 92% of the time compared to the Xbox 360, which is always noisy.

----

Screen Shot update

Pebb

Distinguished Member
Finally finished working on the video, but all I got to do now is encode the video.

Note: I may begin uploading the video on Tuesday morning or early Tuesday afternoon.

stu.artd

I don't really see the point in this video review. :confused:
I could undrestand if it had been done by someone that had imported a PS3 earlier in the year prior to the UK release but now people can go to HMV and Virgin and see for themselves.

That's probably just me though. I'll watch it when it's finally online to see whether I have jumped the gun :)

A

Apothis

but I tell you this the fan noise between the PS3 is a lot, the PS3 is really silent 92% of the time compared to the Xbox 360, which is always noisy.

Are you sure? I always felt it was more like 91.5% myself :p

Pebb

Distinguished Member
The lowest size at 640x480 I can encode it by Movie Maker is 488MB, but I may put it up to about 800MB to 1GB.

Pebb

Distinguished Member
488 will be fine I think. This has epic stamped all over it. :smashin:
It depends on how the video runs at first, when encoded at that size, but the video is nearly 2 hours long. But before I head off the video will take 2 hours and 20 minutes to encode.

However remember all the raw parts were about 8GB all together.

riprse

well tvr i will still be looking forward to your review. i have no doubt you will have many interesting things to say :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Disney+ confirms price increases coming in December
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Samsung unveils Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published