What Happened to the DTS Korean edition of Fight Club ?

F

FoxyMulder

I go onto the page today to order it and its gone, surely they can't have sold out already ?

does anyone have a link for another site selling it ?

Drunken Master

I think korean DVD's got some more from somewhere. But I noticed it disappeared after I ordered it!

Might be worth emailing them and see if they can locate you a copy. The copy I had looked as if they brought it from a shop, as it had price sticker on!

N

nelly_200x

it worked out at around $28 inc postage just hope customs dont put anything ontop

Spoonman2

Thanks for bringing this to my attention guys :)

Just ordered one, but it was only $20 with airmail, did you select to use EMS shipping nelly , as thats more expensive than the dvd itself m8.

Spoony.

GrantM

Novice Member
Just ordered it from koreandvds for $20.35 :smashin:

Grant

N

nelly_200x

yeah spoonman

i just what it as quick as possible, it still only works out around £15

GrantM

Novice Member
Mine too! :smoke:

Phil Hinton

Editor
Staff member
Got my copy today, has new style packaging and artwork with a big DTS logo accross the top. Review should be posted early next week.

F

FoxyMulder

I received mine from disc emporium today.

i can't access that link, what is cut ?

i sure won't be happy if it's cut dvd compare says it's uncut.

Will K

Standard Member
Sorry, I forgot you'd need an account to read it, it says: "The region 3 korea version has been consored like the Japanese version. It has been cut a few seconds.

"In the Japanese version of the movie, due to censorship rules over showing genitalia, there are no penis shots in the whole movie." - IMDB "

F

FoxyMulder

Damn :( i love to collect films but can't abide censorship even if it is just a few seconds, are u sure nothing else is censored and why couldnt they just reframe that particular scene as this film was shot super 35 :( ?

Anyone know if leon is completely uncut in korea cos i ordered that too.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...

Latest News

iFi Audio launches iDSD Diablo DAC/Headphone amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy Buds Pro
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung launches Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra smart phones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Mola Mola debuts Kula integrated amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett