• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

what happen with us the next month, when Tag Mclaren Audio is off?

Plump

Standard Member
TMA was off that day when strategical review was put into public.

What should happen apart from more TMA gear for even lower prices. All we need is to hope repairs going on fine and al long as possible.

DVAudiolab will have their own market, I do not think they will have the same customer base as TMA did.

Inotrope

Established Member
Fingers crossed for more gear at sensible prices! But it will be a sad day...

D

diego120368

hello mark...

I agree with you on that of crossing the fingers, although I don't believe in big changes, because the technological base is excellent, only lack to see that it is what they want to make. :thumbsup:

R

roversd1

On a positive note:

I'm sure the new brand will represent excellent value for money considering it's heritige (I cant spell) and the market it will be aimed at.

Inotrope

Established Member
What will be interesting is to see if IAG have spent anything on R&D or if the accountants have just trimmed costs.
I will be very very interested to see if the new products are as good, or better (given passage of time and new technologies etc)... the reviews (and my ears!) will tell!

Mind you, fingers still crossed to hear if there is anything tasty left in the big warehouse...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom