what good 5.1 speakers to buy between £500 to £700

The local Superfi shop has a set of silver Tannoy arena's at £499. Which half price or there abouts.
Iv' never heard them in action though.:rolleyes:

two rears on stands and the fronts and centre are on the TV. Not ideal i know but the best compromise for my room :smashin:

I bought the Kef speakers 2 or 3 years ago for £700 and think they are great. I am thinking of uprgrading end of the year but the most impresive thing about the system is the sub.

as title say ^

I was going for Q Acoustics 1010 5.1 Home Cinema Package but I just want to check before I going for the right one which cost £499.99 but I did have money between 500 to near 700 - so checking for possible better option.

Thanks

ps by the way the speaker will be on the wall and Q acoustics got Bracket for it. If there other option for wall bracket for the speaker?

If you can afford to spend £700 I believe you can afford to spend further £50 and therefore I suggest you to go for MS900i range (of course if you have space for them).

I recently got this package and as you can see they are £749.90 plus you will get free delivery, 40m QED Micro speaker cable, IXOS XHW406 sub cable (they send me 5m one), 5 year warranty and £150 voucher to spend in shop. I doubt any other dealer will beat this offer :rolleyes:.

vinny1 already mentioned it in post #19 but once again:
1st: MS900i range is 5 stars all the way and 2nd: they sound awesome (I bought them not because they are rated with 5 stars, but because I already had a pair of old MS902 and I knew what they are capable for).

BTW i spend my voucher next day and I got 2 pairs of those stands for my speakers (rated 5 stars as well :p). In beginning I wasn't too keen about them as I quite didn't liked how they look but in real life they look stunning. You can see pics in my post here.

Andy

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom