What games should i buy for the ds lite

Drakash

Prominent Member
Reaction score
hi guy, am new to the ds lite, and was just wondering what are the best games to buy. Thanks

Zelda and Mario Kart DS are a must buy for any DS owner!

I'm also liking New Mario Bros, Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 (it's like Lemmings!) and Animal Crossing. Bomberman Touch is awesome too.

What sort of games do you normally like on other systems?

The good thing about the DS is that there is such a HUGE back catalogue covering every genre that no matter what you're into, you'll find something you like.

Having said that, I echo the above.....my top 3 would be Super Mario Kart DS, Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass and New Super Mario Bros.....
.....but there are plenty around to choose from :).

hi guys i am in to racing games and am a big fan of mario kart also in to shooters.

Try Starfox and Metroid for some great shoot em up action. Keeping me and the kids amused...

You should try Professor Layton and the Curious Village (on import), was going to try it one night to see what it was like then before I knew it, it was 1am!

You should try Professor Layton and the Curious Village (on import), was going to try it one night to see what it was like then before I knew it, it was 1am!

I fully agree. The first game I've completed in ages.

What's the game about, is it a Zelda type game???

I'm intrigued!

Not at all like Zelda.
It's a point and click type of thing. It's hard to explain, so I'll let wikipedia do it for me

"Professor Layton and the Curious Village (レイトン教授と不思議な町, Reiton-kyōju to Fushigi na Machi?) is a point and click adventure game with heavy puzzle elements, It was developed by Level-5 for the Nintendo DS, and it's the first installment of the Professor Layton trilogy. It combines a traditional narrative and point and click adventure mechanics with puzzle focused gameplay"

But it is fantastic. It gets 8.5/10 on metacritic.

The latest video from AVForums

StormAudio ISR Fusion 20 AV Receiver - review coming soon #HomeCinema #Amplifier #VideoShort
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom