Question what games from your youth have you recently re-played/finished and was it worth it?

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by lpoolm, Apr 8, 2016.

Tags:
  1. lpoolm

lpoolm

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +90
    The reason i ask is i bought wings (very old ww1 game off the Amiga) from the app store a while back as i loved it when i was a kid, the copy i had kept crashing at a certain point so never got to finish it, after 200+ missions, some very hard i finally finished and have to admit was disappointed with the ending. Not worth the 20 year wait :( but i am glad i finished it!

This gave me the emulator bug again, probably why i am selling my wii u now so have been fine-tuning my jxd to run whatever i can remember, unfortunately i have fell into the sensible world of soccer trap and this keeps pulling me away from the games i want to finish. Currently trying to play chaos engine, and escape from colditz (very frustrating)!

Did just finish alex the kidd of the master system, very very hard, would not have been able to do without savestates though another game with a bad ending:(, made me want to play all the other alex the kidd games but after watching vids of them will give them a miss!

hopefully i may get some ideas for games to try that i might have forgotten about.

2. raptor172

raptor172

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Alien storm, still trying to complete it

3. zipzipshure

zipzipshure
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    just went back and finally beat the first Legend of Zelda for the NES, it only took 15 years but finally beat it for the first time. I have never been so satisfied from beating a game hahaha