What games are you currently playing?

I am trying to complete the ace classic wings remastered along with some evolve.

Still playing Bayonetta 2 just starting where I left off from last weekend.

Back in to Witcher 3. So good!

The only issue I have with the witcher 3 now is the fact it's bloody huge and hopefully I will still keep chipping away at it which will be tough with forza horizon on the ermm horizon :) and the bioshock remasters.

Still playing Bayonetta 2 just starting where I left off from last weekend.

Finished it last night (well i've got the witch trials to do but main game is done)

The only issue I have with the witcher 3 now is the fact it's bloody huge and hopefully I will still keep chipping away at it which will be tough with forza horizon on the ermm horizon :) and the bioshock remasters.

So do owners of the original get it for free?

So do owners of the original get it for free?
As long as they are on steam. You need to have the DLC for the 2nd one to get it free (I think).

As long as they are on steam. You need to have the DLC for the 2nd one to get it free (I think).

So I need to buy the dlc for 2 otherwise I won't get a remaster of the base game?

Oh that's ok I never had the dlc. As long as I get the base games. Quite looking forward to playing the original again. Great game.

I picked up Halcyon 6 on a whim and I really like it. Worth it, if you enjoy JRPG, the fighting systems are actually pretty complex and it is really a tough resource balancing strategy game.

It is a little rough around the edges in places, but has a lot of character and you get sucked in really quickly.

I bought mother Russia bleeds hoping it would be a cool violent retro hit like hotline Miami but it was garbage so got a refund. I think I'm nearing the end of superhot now. Great game.

Hi guys - looking for some recommendations for a strategy/build type game.

I can't remember the name of it, but I used to play a game where you literally started off in straw huts - had to harvest crops/minerals etc., and work your way up to buildings etc. It included conducting research, education etc. etc., as you made your way through time. I want to say it was called Settlers, but I'm not sure.

Is there something like that available? I've already got Sim City, but that doesn't really cut it. I want a game that I can sink hours in to... :)

Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated. Cheers.

Age of Empires 2 sounds similar to that as well

Age of Empires 2 sounds similar to that as well
In fact, having doing some Googlin' - I'm lead to believe that it was that, rather than Settlers.

Is there anything a bit more 'modern' along the same vein?

Age of Empires 3 maybe :) but even that is old. There hasn't been a decent "build through the ages" game for a while.

Okay, thanks, I'll take a look at 3 :)

Superhot finished. Took 7 hours so had my monies worth. Fun game though and a nice twist on the fps genre.

Mainly playing H1Z1 King of the kill and Fifa 16.

In limbo atm as can't wait for Battlefield 1 and Fifa 17 to come out....Oh and H1Z1 big new map update soon!

Also VERY tempted to get the Witcher 3 GOTY edition as only played it 6 hours on PS4 ages ago but my new pc would run it well I'd think
Thoughts on H1Z1?

Have seen a few streams and it looks a hoot.

Thoughts on H1Z1?

Have seen a few streams and it looks a hoot.

I really enjoy it

Runs well and just fun being dropped in and rushing for gear and weapons.
Can get very intense when it get under 10 people remaining!

I've came 2nd a few times and finally won a game last week.
Was quite a rush after 150+ started!

Anyone know how the original Dark Souls runs on PC now? I remember reading bad things about it, but it's cheap, and I never finished it so thinking about giving it a whirl...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom