What game are you playing? (Plus post your screenshots!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
With all the people talking about buying the 3080, I was faced with the prospect of refreshing the page for ages and stressing over buying one.. or sitting down at my display and playing some videogames all day :D

I chose the latter and picked up Nier Automata. I thought it'd be cool to start a thread saying which game you play and attach some screenshots or videos of it.

I'll post in a second once I boot it back up but I'm playing Nier with my own custom re-shade via NVIDIA-Ansel/Freestyle (inspired my already established reshades).

The game is so god damn good.

kenshingintoki

Distinguished Member
This is my modded Nier Automata ;)

Forgot to enable NVIDIA sharpen and the clarity filter.. better do that next time I log in.

Attachments

• NieR Automata Screenshot 2020.09.17 - 21.25.07.19.png
    NieR Automata Screenshot 2020.09.17 - 21.25.07.19.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 41

mark6226

I briefly tried fifa 21. Sadly the gameplay is truly dreadful once again. I mod the game heavily so let's see if they can make the gameplay decent. I have given up on fifa 21 and won't waste any more time on this garbage until the mods come out mod course, EA do their best to prevent the mods from working
The mods never truly fixed fifa 20 and its scripting.
I'm finishing rdr2 for the 7th time. I'm almost at the end of the game now. Its just so good. I got bored with mafia definitive edition but may carry on later today.

raymondo77

Distinguished Member
Horizon: Zero Dawn. Thinking of switching to Story difficulty as I'm thoroughly sh*t at it and don't have the patience to "git gud".

MooCow

Half Life Alyx - so glad to have gotten back on the VR wagon last week.
Undermine - I always seem to find something in the PC Game pass library that I end up getting addicted to for a short time, and this is currently it for me.

richardb70

Distinguished Member
There's already a thread for this, FYI:

Grangey.

Distinguished Member

I can’t be the only one wondering what happened to @Razor.. bloke was a legend round these parts back in the day!

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer

Agreed. Revive the old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom