Question What front and center speaker to buy that won't break a bank...i.e. total set for less than $1200

tempnexus

Standard Member
Reaction score
I know this question is probably being asked a lot...but I just bought a house so I don't have much financial room...however I do have a home theater pre-wired in the house. So I am looking for an ATMOS setup...I have an Onkyo RZ-830 yeah not the best but it was a free replacement for my broken 3 year Onkyo (caps blew and it started a fire....so Onkyo gave me a free one...the fire wasn't much just smoke and small flame).

Anyhow, My Home theater room size is: 16'x12'x10' (LXWXH). I have just purchased a LG 65C8 OLED TV since my old Plasma Panasonic will be downstairs. Now I am looking into buying speakers. I know that the most important speakers are the front's and center so for those I am willing to spend some money...hence the max $1200....however, I would also appreciate some guidance regarding affordable rears, ATOMS (ceiling) and a woofer.
Now, I really don't want to make a hole in my ceiling thus is there another way to install ATMOS that does not require drilling a speaker hole?

Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom