What framed replica shirt ....

dUnKle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
and where do I get it from ?

Hope this is the best place to ask here.

My Dad is 60 this month and I have sod all idea what to get him

After some thought decided on a framed Man Untd shirt but knowing nothing about them I dont know which shirt to go for.

He is a lifelong fan - naming me after Duncan Edwards

Ideas would be

a shirt from the year he was born (1948)
a shirt from the year of the recent treble win with his Surname and age on back

or any other memorable year from last 60 years

Suggestions welcome - also where would I look to get one from

Blimey

Thats a lot less than I thought

Ill get him that for certain - so thanks

Anyone know though where I could then perhaps get a shirt in a frame (for hanging) from ?

Think will get him the 1948 shirt as is and then a more recent shirt with his age and Surname on - but would like that framed

Can get a current season shirt printed with his age and surname from the Utd shop - just over £50

But then need to sort out getting it framed - can not find anyone that sells shirts, with custom numbers and names preframed

toffs is very good mate i have ordered a few things off them i ordered my grandad an old replica middlesboro shirt quality was excellent and arrived very quickly

toffs is very good mate i have ordered a few things off them i ordered my grandad an old replica middlesboro shirt quality was excellent and arrived very quickly

Cheers - the 1948 shirt is being ordered for sure

Just need to find someone selling framed shirts with custom printing as well

Seems that the club are holding a memorial service and the opening of an exhibition on Feb 6th - CLICKY

You could always take your dad to that as well.

I was named after Matt Busby :thumbsup:

Cheers - the 1948 shirt is being ordered for sure

Just need to find someone selling framed shirts with custom printing as well
this one is nice
http://www.toffs.com/invt/1701

Seems that the club are holding a memorial service and the opening of an exhibition on Feb 6th - CLICKY

You could always take your dad to that as well.

I was named after Matt Busby :thumbsup:

or you coud just take him to see a better trophy cabinet at anfield it reaches goodison park you know;)

couldn`t resist :devil:

Is the United store the best place to use for a current season shirt with custom name and number on back ?

Is the United store the best place to use for a current season shirt with custom name and number on back ?

It will be the most expensive .
JJB will put a custom name on for about £8 the Shirt will be about £35 . Its about £45 at OT for the blank shirt iirc

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom