what first car to buy?

akewt

Novice Member
what car should i buy first with my 35,000 credits??

Mickus

Honda Integra Type R is the fastest for your cash - and you'll need it later on in the A-class events. You'll win easy in this car, so if you prefer a challange - get something like a Ford Focus ST or VW Golf

GrantB1980

Novice Member
I went with a Golf MK5 GTI

But agree the Honda is the faster car for the same cash.

akewt

Novice Member
booted her up last night and bought the Honda. sweet wag really. although i cant play all the races in class c with it. think it may be too powerfull and will have to buy a cappuchino

jumborat

As I bought a used Civic Type R as my first car in GT4 I bought the Integra to start with in GT5 and wished I hadn't. It made the start to the game too easy.

I should have checked the prices of other first!

apolloa

Distinguished Member
Easy? EASY? Let me tell you, I've got the Honda and I simply cannot beat all those cars in the 1 lap race with it. 2nd every single time gggrrrrrrrr!!!. It's won all the other races though.

Dave_C

Novice Member
Easy? EASY? Let me tell you, I've got the Honda and I simply cannot beat all those cars in the 1 lap race with it. 2nd every single time gggrrrrrrrr!!!. It's won all the other races though.
I kept coming 2nd in that too until I got rid of the traction control, so much better without it!

m4rkie23

Novice Member
from reading what you guys wrote in this thread, i went for the focus ST as my first car, so i could have a bit of a challenge. managed it fine tho!
on class B now. got me an evo IX now. about 60k so should be choosing another car tonight!

akewt

Novice Member
i racked up over 200,000 credits just having fun in class b, london/evo

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom