what first car to buy?

akewt

Established Member
Reaction score
what car should i buy first with my 35,000 credits??

Honda Integra Type R is the fastest for your cash - and you'll need it later on in the A-class events. You'll win easy in this car, so if you prefer a challange - get something like a Ford Focus ST or VW Golf

I went with a Golf MK5 GTI

But agree the Honda is the faster car for the same cash.

booted her up last night and bought the Honda. sweet wag really. although i cant play all the races in class c with it. think it may be too powerfull and will have to buy a cappuchino

As I bought a used Civic Type R as my first car in GT4 I bought the Integra to start with in GT5 and wished I hadn't. It made the start to the game too easy.

I should have checked the prices of other first!

Easy? EASY? Let me tell you, I've got the Honda and I simply cannot beat all those cars in the 1 lap race with it. 2nd every single time gggrrrrrrrr!!!. It's won all the other races though.

Easy? EASY? Let me tell you, I've got the Honda and I simply cannot beat all those cars in the 1 lap race with it. 2nd every single time gggrrrrrrrr!!!. It's won all the other races though.

I kept coming 2nd in that too until I got rid of the traction control, so much better without it!

from reading what you guys wrote in this thread, i went for the focus ST as my first car, so i could have a bit of a challenge. managed it fine tho!
on class B now. got me an evo IX now. about 60k so should be choosing another car tonight!

i racked up over 200,000 credits just having fun in class b, london/evo

The latest video from AVForums

RESTORATION vs. REVISIONISM: At what point do 4K video and audio 'upgrades' cross the line?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom