What films are we watching tonight?

karkus30

Ex Member
Reaction score
Just one of those thoughts, but if you are old and sad and staying in, like me, what films will you be watching?

i own a shop and we rent videos and DVD's
I have taken home Brotherhood of the wolf region 2 that was released today

saw THE ONE, the other night i think that its a goodish film not as bad as people say,

Originally posted by pete18
i own a shop and we rent videos and DVD's
I have taken home Brotherhood of the wolf region 2 that was released today

Pete,

Do you own a shop and work for the post office? :confused:

Originally posted by pete18 on http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43624
hi zone there is nothing wrong with the post office i work for them with my dad and this is what is keeping consigina together
without us the whole company would be dead along time ago

I'll probably watch BTTF Pt 3 tonight. Or maybe Top Gun.
notworthy.gif
:D

Originally posted by karkus30
Just one of those thoughts, but if you are old and sad like me,

So the 30 in your user name does refer to your year of birth.

Squirrel God

My father owns the shop, that has a sub-post office in it, and it is a family run business. I work with my dad in the post office side and my brother and staff work on the shop side

Originally posted by pete18
My father owns the shop, that has a sub-post office in it, and it is a family run business. I work with my dad in the post office side and my brother and staff work on the shop side
Ah of course!
thumbs.gif
I presumed you were both postmen or worked in the sorting office ....

not for those unreliable people from delivery service that lost our orders, can't say their name, people might be reading this but we all know who

I watched Patriot Games last night having bought it for a tenner in Woolworths sale (cheers Squirrel):)

So tonight I will probably watch Clear and Present Danger, even though Patriot Games had a stupid ending.

Squirrel God

going to order my copy of bttf tommorrow from cd-wow, theres no point waiting for the region 1 version with a couple more special features, I'll prefer watching the film, and when I upgrade my amp to DTS, thats a better bonus than more special features to me, also they have windtalkers r1 for £13.99. I am going to order my Blade 2 from Play.com they have change the release date from 30th aug to 3rd sept they will most likley have it early like most of their dvd's

Also i was wondering i know bttf has zz top music video does it also include huey lewis and the news music vid

lets me know

pete

Originally posted by Ian J

So the 30 in your user name does refer to your year of birth.

Hitting below the prostate now eh.

well no more than J refers to your IQ

:p

Ageist ;)

It's a Vampire night tonight got QUEEN OF THE DAMNED yesterday but never got the chance to watch it until this evening and BLADE 11 today which i'll watch in a little while:cool:

Well, think I might settle down with predator ( SE ).

Originally posted by mcmullanbrush
I watched Patriot Games last night having bought it for a tenner in Woolworths sale (cheers Squirrel):)

So tonight I will probably watch Clear and Present Danger, even though Patriot Games had a stupid ending.

Read the book and NEVER look at Prince Charles the same again !

Oh and im on nights so I have to have my night in the day :confused: probably be BTTF3 as I have watched the other two - but saying that my choices are high - due to being a good release month and be not remembering what films I had on order I have recieved a total of 17 new DVDs this week :)

I tend to watch fewer and fewer movies these days, particularly now the t.v. on dvd market is maturing nicely. My t.v. series collection will pass the 50% of total mark this year.

Had the misfortune to watch The Time Machine the other night:( Pile of crap. Last night was Double Jeopardy, not too bad a film.

Went out to the cinema and watched sum of all fears. Very good if you like that sort of thin (which I do). Might watch Se7en tonight at home.

Clear and Present Danger was much better than Patriot Games. Mind you, I was drunk again:rolleyes:

Drinking whilst watching a movie, thats terrible!:D

Back on topic again, got John Q (Denzel Washington) to watch tonight.:)

Originally posted by Jase
Back on topic again, got John Q (Denzel Washington) to watch tonight.:)

Let us know what its like please:)

A good friend of mine wanted to see it, but I told her the reviews had not been too good and it put her off:(

I felt guilty then:(

Let us know what its like please:)

A good friend of mine wanted to see it, but I told her the reviews had not been too good and it put her off:(

I felt guilty then:(

Will do:) I tend to avoid reviews, prefer to make my own mind up.

Shame on you for putting your friend off!!:D

Originally posted by Jase
[/B]Shame on you for putting your friend off!!:D [/B]

I feel deep shame:( :blush:

I have no idea what to watch tonight:confused:

There are so many quality films due for release in the next few months, but at the moment theres very little:(.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom