What else do I need?

Reaction score
I have my wii coming from amazon on 19th 20th, and was wondering what else I would need to buy to be able to have 2 player games?

Do I need another wiimote and numchuck? Or do I need 2 numchucks and one wiimote?

I dont know what comes in the box.

I assume its better buying wii-play instead of wiimote in its own?

Would like ability to play 4 players if possible but think it is gonna cost too much at the moment lol

you need one wiimote and one nunchuck, and yes for a fiver extra its worth getting wiiplay instead of the basic wiimote

you will also need a sheet of perspex to protect your tv:eek:

What games do you use nunchuck with?:thumbsup:

and some ibuprofen for those aching muscles, i haven't had this much wrist action since i reached puberty :blush:

Do you need to get any kind of memory card, or is there one with it? It doesn't have an internal HD...does it?

There is 512MB of internal memory that should be more than enough for game saves. There is an SD card slot to expand the memory but you will only need to do that if you plan on downloading lots of Virtual Console games.
Cheers

Neil

It has 512 Mb on board, which is plenty for now, but an SD card will be needed for messing with photos.

Thanks guys, got all the answers I need. Hopefully the screen on my sp50 will have enough give in it not to smash lol

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom