• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

What does this little TV Blue Tooth amplifier really amplify

suzonka

Established Member
I have see these small box TV adaptors with blue tooth amplifiers and a volume control , is the volume control for the Bluetooth Signal to another device-[ a mini TV blue tooth box adaptor amplifier ] - like a blue tooth speaker to raise the volume more than the TV's preamp fixed volume or is the volume control for a head phone in put?

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
There's no mention of it having the ability to connect to a bluetooth speaker in the description. It appears to be a receiver only.

So the volume control will apply to the output to the speaker. Whether it works on signals from both the bluetooth and analogue audio inputs I couldn't say.

suzonka

Established Member
There's no mention of it having the ability to connect to a bluetooth speaker in the description. It appears to be a receiver only.

So the volume control will apply to the output to the speaker. Whether it works on signals from both the bluetooth and analogue audio inputs I couldn't say.
Thank you for your help .

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom