What do you want from Santa?

7ofnine

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Is there something you really want this Christmas, and either dropping big hints, or will buy yourself?

I've got to have a move controller for my PS3. I played Sports Champions the other day, and was impressed. Loved the table tennis!

I've got to have a move controller for my PS3!

Came to post this :laugh:

I've hinted a little, but I think she already has something in mind. Last time she had something in mind I got the Elite when it was released. Hopefully it's a slim 360 she's got in mind this time :D

Completely unobstructed peace and quiet to devote to GT5 :cool:

I'd like a few silly things, but this is the first year when SWMBO has asked, "What would you like for Christmas" and I've replied "nothing really"

Watch, I'll probably get sod all on Christmas day and sulk for a month.

It's Father Christmas!!!!!

I want the BSG blu ray boxset a PSMove controller and Fall Out New Vegas.

Was thinking of kinect but I'm still deciding I want to have a go with it before deciding. I've got a few games and box sets I've asked for ,nothing really major this year.
Did plan on asking for a track day but last week at one of the kids friends birthday party all the dads got together and decide to do this early next year anyway.

Arcam blu ray player. Only £1,000. Come on Santa be a sport:lease:

I want Nicole Scherzinger, don't think the wife will let me.

Attachments

• images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 84
Had a massive clothes clear out about a month ago and I'm left with a few sweaters and T-Shirts from this summer just gone. Really badly need a nice winter coat and I'm off to Krakow for the weekend next week so not sure I can hold out till Xmas Day.

A little bit more work would be sound :thumbsup: been self employed (job wise take a guess from me Nick :rotfl:) for the past ten years..never had a year like it :eek:..and been off the smokes for the past 6 months n put 3 1/2 stone on so some clothes that fit would be nice :D

A nice hoody, and money towards new computer/Laptop (Not sure yet) and Xbox Slim.

To be honest ive been hard pushed to think of anything i want really as most things i want i buy at the mo as i get paid weekly and can afford a few games here and there. Only main thing really is a new stereo for my car with ipod/mp3 connection

I'd like a mac pro 12 core and a nikon d7000, selling our house will be nice too, and that visa to leave the uk and if Santa is on form, please make hmrc loose all my records

I'd like a "Ms Santa" please, or "Ms..." anything, if I'm honest. ;) But a half-decent, job wouldn't go amiss either. Now been out of work since 21st April 2010. :(

I am getting GT5 on PS3 and getting my missus to chip in towards my new Yamaha RXV667 receiver.

Depending on whether GT5 is amazing and if it is any good in 3D, may have to force myself to buy a 3DTV :eek:

Santa came on Tuesday when he delivered GT5. I might treat myself to a cheap steering wheel to go with this game.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom