1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think of this to use as a surround sound system in my room

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by WYSIWYG-UK, Jan 19, 2005.

1. WYSIWYG-UK

WYSIWYG-UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. WYSIWYG-UK

WYSIWYG-UK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. imichael

imichael
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    WYSIWYG - I've not heard the ssystem, so can't really comment. But looking at the speaker sizes, it looks like it would be an ok small room system.

The most interesting thing is the THX ceritification - I always thought it was an expensive 'certificate' to achieve (or buy depending on your viewpoint), but the whole package is at £200, so I must be wrong.

Any vendors out there to give an estimate of what the THX badge actually costs to get, and whether there are licence fees on all products sold?

Ian

4. Astaroth

Astaroth

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +95
    My experience with all logitech products has always been that they are cheap for what you get but they are still cheap. Take what ever they claim with a large pinch of salt and expect to receive something that isnt as good as their claims but is still good for the money paid.

5. TheeNoMaD

TheeNoMaD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would agree with Astaroth on this they are great for pc's and such but for real movie thrills etc they might be a bit limited. However i was considering this set up for my pc. So let me know how they sound.