what do you prefer most

sophiakaile

Novice Member
Reaction score
hello guys!!
i want to purchase a Tv
what do you think about LED and OLED TVs? which is best for use

I think they're both TV's and both have their Pros and Cons according to your home and how you'll use them.

As you started the topic. What do you think?

hello guys!!
i want to purchase a Tv
It all depends on your budget, the size and what you would be using it for. If you include those, members might be able to help you further 👍

hello guys!!
i want to purchase a Tv

What's you viewing use like and people can advise better from there.

Thank you for the advice friends :)
but I want to know which one is better and you said it depends on budget yeah of course but please suggest me which have the quality of most

The best picture quality of all the current TV technologies is probably OLED. But the word probably is needed because a) that's my personal opinion, and b) it depends what specifics of picture quality you are looking for. If you can let the forum know what you're going to use the television for (just TV watching/movies/gaming etc, how bright/dark your viewing room is, whether you need wide viewing angles so others can watch with you, these just for starters will help determine what would suit you better. Basically, it depends is the answer, on the above and many other things. Are you looking to buy a set?

Thank you for the advice friends :)
but I want to know which one is better and you said it depends on budget yeah of course but please suggest me which have the quality of most

It's impossible to answer this as each has strength's and weaknesses. As a general rule of thumb, dark viewing and movies OLEDs are best. Bright viewing, HD, gaming etc go for high end LCD.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom