What Do You Know About Recent Events In Antarctica?

Winky

Established Member
Reaction score
Besides the penguins and warmer climate than usual there, something else seems to be happening.

I've read all kinds of crazy things. Many important world leaders have recently visited there. According to some sources, the ice melt has revealed an ancient civilization. Some say more advanced than us and different physically. Referred to as pre adamic.

As with all of these kinds of things, "they" can't tell us everything because it would be harmful to the general public. Apparently we can't handle the truth. This is either a cop out or someone really believes it.

I don't know what to think so far. There must be some reason important figures see fit to go to one of the most inhospitable places on the globe. Why are they going there?

One fall back story concerns Admiral Bird who was "run off" when the US pursued Germany to the location. Fact- A huge armada of battalion ships and aircraft carries went there and returned like whipped puppies. No explanation has ever been given.

Besides the penguins and warmer climate than usual there, something else seems to be happening.

I've read all kinds of crazy things. Many important world leaders have recently visited there. According to some sources, the ice melt has revealed an ancient civilization. Some say more advanced than us and different physically. Referred to as pre adamic.

As with all of these kinds of things, "they" can't tell us everything because it would be harmful to the general public. Apparently we can't handle the truth. This is either a cop out or someone really believes it.

I don't know what to think so far. There must be some reason important figures see fit to go to one of the most inhospitable places on the globe. Why are they going there?

One fall back story concerns Admiral Bird who was "run off" when the US pursued Germany to the location. Fact- A huge armada of battalion ships and aircraft carries went there and returned like whipped puppies. No explanation has ever been given.
I've read all kinds of crazy things.
You got that right.

Alien vs. Predator (film) - Wikipedia

We can, religion cannot.

Latest leaked picture :

latest.png

I read somewhere today that there's a really big chunk of ice about to break off.

Isn't that the same dude who flew through the hole in the south pole into inner earth in search of the hidden nazi fortress?

I didn't make it as far as Antarctica, but it was just as cold in Iceland today, no signs of any intelligent life either, although the artic roll was 2 for a pound.

Depends how you view religion
* Totally new stuff discovered that throws everything into question *

Science: wow this is amazing - we could be rewriting all the text books after this!

Religion: la la la not listening it's all lies sent to test us

Fair?

I kinda believe this - as there's so much we don't know about what's going on now or in the past...

Look at the Egyptian pyramid's for example, 2.3 million 2+ tonne blocks from a quarry 500 miles away...and we don't think they were meant as tombs either...tho, the later Egyptians used them for that..

I kinda believe this - as there's so much we don't know about what's going on now or in the past...

Look at the Egyptian pyramid's for example, 2.3 million 2+ tonne blocks from a quarry 500 miles away...and we don't think they were meant as tombs either...tho, the later Egyptians used them for that..

Yep - amazing what you can do with thousands of men working for decades.

Yep - amazing what you can do with thousands of men working for decades.

Indeed, set every 2.5 minutes...some going...and its not like its a random design either...:)

I can understand the building of the pyramids and Stone Henge for example. We are so used to using CAD and heavy machinery, but these things are possible, as their existence proves.

The problem I have with the OP is that 1: it is very unlikely that when the world was in a different state, at a time when the poles were habitable, was the human race evolved enough to have built anything resembling a civilisation? I highly doubt that would have happened and not have left any evidence for the past hundred years.
2: It was read on the internet. No sources, no data, no facts. So in essence, all we have is second (or third or fourth) hand stories. And you want us to comment on it?

Have they found that big hole all the UFOs come out of?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom