What do you eat for Breakfast?

i eat cinnamon and nut meg powder with oats mixed with milk and heated up. Sometimes I add nuts and honey. Sometimes I eat a powdered form of oats but it may not be made from oats, without checking the ingredients Im guessing its oats and some other flour ground to a fine powder. The box of the product I buy is called Readybrek or a similar name. The texture is similar to baby food that is in a powder form.

I also eat bread cooked in a device called a toaster. Usually add a spread called butter.

Sometimes I eat milk with a cereal. The mill is added to the cereal. I also eat oats mixed with bits of nuts, raisons and almond or coconut flakes with milk mixed.in.

Last edited:
Gotta get the fats in, right?

I have two breakfasts that I have regularly depending on what's fresh and how hungry I'm feeling. And the weather.

Option 1: Slice or two of sourdough or rye bread (I bake my own bread) with cream cheese, smoked salmon and two eggs either scrambled or fried, and a dash of tabasco.

Option 2: Fruit (mostly blueberries, raspberries, banana, apple) with natural Greek style yoghurt and kefir, and peanut butter drizzled on top. And chia seeds when we have them.

On rare occasions I might cook up some buttery grits if I'm feeling particularly indulgent and leisurely.

Sunday breakfast:Toasted porridge oats ina little butter then full fat milk simmered slowly until thick and creamy topped with blueberries, mixed seeds and nuts milled linseed, cinnamon and or course maple syrup.

I've been eating 3 boiled eggs and avacardo with a sprinkle of salt for a low carb breakfast recently. Fills me up nicely.
Probably got some pretty ripe farts as well :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom