what do people think of FX289 ?

shoemaker666

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
now i quite like some of the programes on it like the shield and old NYPD blue and Navy NCIS. iam looking forward to playmakers thats coming to the channel in june

whats everybody elses opinion?

they do tend to repeat things to much like desparado and money train it always on. theremust be 1000s of fox movies why keep showing the same one over and over.

also i was watching NYPD blue and they showed all the episodes up until the end of series 3 then they went back and started at the begining again whay noy carry on with seris 4 5 etc they are pretty old those seasons to.

i know that with the more recent seasons that other channels my own the rights to show them

It shows Batman, Land of the Giants AND Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea - FX289 is a good thing.

However, the channel programmers must surely have access to the majority of the Fox catalogue. There are hundreds of films & program it could show.

also i was watching NYPD blue and they showed all the episodes up until the end of series 3 then they went back and started at the begining again whay noy carry on with seris 4 5 etc they are pretty old those seasons to

Its only a guess, but i bet that season's 4 and over, have yet to be released on DVD.

They may get around to showing the remaining couple of X-Files episodes I need to record for my mother-in-law who has moved abroad, other than that their current line up doesn't appeal. That might change if they ever obtained the rights to show 'The Invaders' though.

It did show "The Odessa File" recently which was pleasant enough as I hadn't seen it for a while. I pretty much ignore it otherwise.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom