1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do I need?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Nick23, Nov 24, 2002.

1. Nick23

Nick23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know people are getting sick of answering questions reguarding Panny Plasma's, but I'm a little confused.

I'm going to buy the TH-37PW5 and the TU-PT600B tuner. I seem to remember reading something about needing to buy a "Terminal Board" in order to plug the Tuner to the Screen. Can anyone confirm this, or do i get everything I need right out of the box?

If I do need to buy one, can anyone give me the model number of the item?

One last thing. I'm also going to buy the Pedestal Stand (TY-ST42PT3-S) which is shown in an old panasonic magazine with the PW4 series of screens. Will this same stand be OK for the PW5?

2. mark raeburn

mark raeburn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    Yes you do need the terminal board (Model No. TU-PYA600 approx £50). However you won't need the RCA board which does come as standard with the plasma, so could sell this.

The stand for the 4 series should also fit the 5 series - however good luck getting hold of a silver one as they appear to be out of stock until late December. I had to settle for a black one - which actually looks quite good.;)