• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

what do i need prem footy ?

radiohead2008

Standard Member
Hi there, just a quick question: im sure some of you know about this - when you go to a pub an they have the footy on a foreign channel i.e. a at 3pm kick off. what do I need to get this?

I have skysports 1,2,3 an Setanta but obviously they do not show ever Manchester United game

cheers

lovelldr

You need a subscription to one of the packages which show the 3pm kick off and a satellite pointing in the correct direction.

Examples are Sky Italia, which you'd need a satellite pointing at 13E Hotbird, or Canal Digital Nordic with a satellite pointing a 1W Thor...

However, prices are expensive for these subscriptions...

Sky Italia + Calcio = £879
Canal Digital Nordic = £985

There is also the option of an m2+ card or diablo cam for Canal Digital, but these will probably not last you 12 months depending on when c+ are looking to change the encryption...

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom