What do I have to do to buy an Intel Motherboard

I phoned all of there distribtuor, most of them are rude and unhelpfull, those that stock the product I want won't sell it in quantities less than 10, I only want one...I phoned intel there pretty much useless, they just give me the same list of distributors that I already have...., I can't order from ths US as they do not ship to the UK, if I send it to a US shipping address, chances are the product will get damaged, it's a motherboard, what do you expect..what do I have to do to buy it??????

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
what mb is it?

I've tried all of them places, no luck, model number BOXD945GPMLKR , there are like 6 places in the US I can get it from, but none of them ship to the UK, I can get a US postal address, but it's to much hassle and the product will probably get damaged...the distributors and Intel are just a bunch of bloody W*nkers, anyone knows someone who wokrs for intel, please ponit them to this email...oh and the only retail store you can walk into and purchase an intel motherbaord is PC World, imagine that?..although they only stock just 2 or 3 boards...scan, overclockers and kustompcs do not stock intel boards, pretty much all them online retailers you use do not..

Anyway after a load of phonecalls I got hold of a reseller who said they would order some in, just depends on weather the distributor can get stock...

Member 55145

Distinguished Member
any particular reason you preffer that over the D945GTP-L?

andrew1810

I have just checked with one of my suppliers online and they are expecting stock 28/02/06 so that might be why no-one has any yet.

andrew1810 said:
I have just checked with one of my suppliers online and they are expecting stock 28/02/06 so that might be why no-one has any yet.

Which supplier please?, and I assum you mean 28/03, I was told 16/02 by a distributor

andrew1810

Yes, sorry, 03 not 02

It was with ingrammicro I checked, I will have a look at some of my others later if I get a chance.

Andrew

andrew1810 said:
Yes, sorry, 03 not 02

It was with ingrammicro I checked, I will have a look at some of my others later if I get a chance.

Andrew

I contacted them, the woman on the other line was so rude, she told me should got not tell me anything, that she was not allowed to release any information, not even if they had stock, besides they wouldn't sell to me, only resellers..do you know anyone who buys form them?

andrew1810

I think quite a few online shops use them as they are one of the main distributors, but they don't say who on the website.

It says they are on back-order on the website, but I can drop them an email if you want to find out for certain.

Andrew

andrew1810 said:
I think quite a few online shops use them as they are one of the main distributors, but they don't say who on the website.

It says they are on back-order on the website, but I can drop them an email if you want to find out for certain.

Andrew

IF you can find out which reseller has placed an order for that board with them I would be gratefull...

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom