1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Digital Camcorder, August issue conclusion

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Jon Dahlberg, Aug 31, 2005.

1. Jon Dahlberg

Jon Dahlberg
    Standard Member

Jan 22, 2005
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    I can't seem to find the magazine What Digital Camcorder in Sweden, and it seems I cannot order a single issue from the magazine itself.

Could anyone recap the conclusion of the comparison labeled "Coming up in the world", between Sony DCR-HC90, Canon MVX45i and Panasonic NV-GS250?

(Or if anyone has finished reading the issue / care to buy a new one and send it to me and get paid through Paypal/Neteller)
  2. Rabbo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Canon overall 94%, Panasonic 90, Sony 87.

Re Canon: "This is a stunning example of how a cam should operate and perform. And it's the sort of overall package that leaves us wondering why anyone would waste their money on a budget option when spending a few quid more provides infinitely superior results"

Re Pan: "..at the budget end of the triple CCD sector of the market and so doesn't quite come up with the goods in more challening conditions. Assuming that you intend to shoot the vast majority of your footage outside, you will not be disappointed, otherwise..."

Sony: "Those users that are a bit more demanding of their cams will bemoan the lack of dedicated manual overrides.."

Hope this helps