Quantcast

Question What did you have for dinner?

....just had double pie and mash with green gravy. :clap:

shodan

Distinguished Member
Beef meatballs in a tomato bolognese sauce with rice noodles and a ton of salad. Spinach, peppers, tomato, beetroot, cucumber. It was awesome and and down with a large San Miguel [emoji23]

Foster

Distinguished Member
Toad in the hole, green and white trees and (non green) gravy.

Foster

Distinguished Member

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Gammon steaks, egg, chips ( triple cooked MS , very nice ) and beans. Oh and a bit o bread an butter to wrap chips in mustered Hmmm tasty.

Distinguished Member
Homemade chicken vindaloo with pilau rice and a peshwari nann. Washed down with quite a few units.

Gammon steaks, egg, chips ( triple cooked MS , very nice ) and beans. Oh and a bit o bread an butter to wrap chips in mustered Hmmm tasty.
No pinapple?

hafizahamir

Novice Member
Hi today i had a great dinner . Since it was semester break so i got a chance to show my cooking skill at home . I had oyster stew today

bobflunkit

Sausagemeat plait, mustard mash, peas, beans,cabbage,brocolli. ''Twas delicious. Little bit of plait left for me for elevenses.

Flashy

Just about to finish steak and ale pie (Tesco), mash (Tesco ready-made) and peas (frozen).

I won't have a word said against microwave mash. It may not taste quite as good as home-made, but it's quicker and I can't bear the mess mash makes, especially when washing up.

Thin pepper steaks, button mushrooms, wedges. Washed down with a couple of bottles of Asahi.

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Back on the health tip so chicken breast, sweet potato & broccoli.
Was alright

MrSossidge

Distinguished Member
Goan fish curry but with chicken. From our Simply Cook subscription.

Gorgeous.

Goan Fish Curry | Simply Cook

Oh, and if anyone is interested I can give a referral link so you can get your first box (4 recipe kits) for a £1.

MrSossidge

Distinguished Member
French onion soup from the Instant Pot topped with gruyere on french bread toast.
Beef Bourguignon made with the beef cheeks (Galloway) that my butcher keeps for me when he get's his cow delivered. Served with Aligot (very cheesy mash) and green beans.
Chocolate Mousse with a strawberry on top.

rousetafarian

'Wagyu' Extra Special Black Pepper burgers from Asda, I've added single quotes to Wagyu as I'm not 100% sure of how this could be the same definition as the 10 x more expensive burgers seen in some burger restaurants.

That said, adding a slice of Applewood cheese, a slaver of Red's Devil Wings BBQ sauce and it was really very, very tasty.

(Added optional salad)

GaseousClay

Roasted Butternut squash with Red Onion and Cherry Tomatoes good glug of Balsamic vinegar and Olive oil then a generous coverage of grated Pecorino Romano hard cheese.

I ran out of cherry toms so had to improvise with some wedges of salad toms

pic before it went in oven for 25 mins at 180 degrees

IMG_0255.JPG

There won't be an after shot cos it will be in my belly too quick.. :smoke:

Inferno

Distinguished Member
Beef Bourguignon made with the beef cheeks (Galloway) that my butcher keeps for me when he get's his cow delivered.
Face or Glute???