1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What date in May for the HD950 ??

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by RexConnix, May 6, 2005.

1. RexConnix

RexConnix

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone tell me when they are going to release the HD950. DigiUK have said early May. I don't want to buy early and have one of the first machines, these are normally full of bugs(small 8 legged creatures :)). And also need to know if the handset hack will work. I have decided to buy one but will wait for abit of feedback first

Cheers

Scott

2. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +562
    Scott someone asked the same question approx 45 mins before you on a thread which clearly mentions the 950 in the title...

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=210378

Sorry to sound pedantic but if everyone just comes on and posts new threads without at least getting an appreciation of what's being currently discussed we'll end up with a forum akin to 606 on the BBC site...PJ

3. RexConnix

RexConnix

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that, but having looked through the thread already!!! I was asking if anyone had a day that the player will be out. I just don't want to buy something that will not be multiregion, I know all the rest have been. Just want to make sure that I buy the right one. :)

Cheers

Scott

4. PJTX100

PJTX100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +562
    OK, no probs, so just add a question to that thread, don't start a new one.

The Samsungs tend to come single region but I think I've read that the Samsung MR hack is fairly generic to all models.

..PJ :)

5. RexConnix

RexConnix

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for that PJ. I have spoken to DigiUK and they hope to have them in next week sometime :)

Scott

6. RexConnix

RexConnix

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Update from DigiUK about the HD950. The nice guy at Digiuk told me that they have not received the shippment from sammy yet and it will be likely that they come in beginning of June :(

7. Codfish

Codfish
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    AVWOW just emailed me there shipment not arrived today expected end of May