1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Crestron Equipment to use???

Discussion in 'Smart Home, Climate Control & Security Forum' started by dsheli, Apr 4, 2005.

1. dsheli

dsheli

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well we are currently doing a renovation to our house. So time for a Home Theater upgrade :clap: . With the amount of equipment that we will be having I want to have a small crestron system with it. So I am going to list our equipment and if someone could tell me what a good crestron setup they would recommend. And please I would love any feedback on my current plans as I have not purchased anything yet.
    B&W 705 Speakers
    Rotel RSP-1068 Pre-Amp
    Rotel RMB-1075 High current five channel amplifier (120 Watt)
    Sony 5-disc DVD
    Then we are going to try and use some of our old equipment for audio in a second room.
    Yamaha RX-V630 Receiver
    Mirage speakers

What I want to do is use the second zone on the Rotel Pre-amp for the second room. Then use our old Yamaha as the AMP for the second room. The DVD player will be the CD-player.
    Thanks,
    David

2. ntslik

ntslik
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    The best solution is the Crestron MC2WI-C17 Pack, it costs 3699.00 but would allow you achieve what you want it to do

3. dsheli

dsheli

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think that would cost too much. I have been looking at the MX-3000 and it looks pretty good. What do you guys think? Will it get the job done? How about my setup? You guys like it or would you recommend something else?
    David