What contracts are you on for the iPhone 11 Pro

3OXA

Prominent Member
Reaction score
So after using my iPhone 6S since 2016, think I'm overdue an upgrade. Thing is, I've been on a sim only deal since then which I pay peanuts for (£15pm). Looking to get a new Pro but don't fancy dropping over a bag (grand) on a phone in cash so considering one a contract. I'm with 3 who have offered my a deal whereby they are only willing to waiver the upfront cost of the handset. Still not sure this is the best deal out there. What are fellow forum members spending (those on a monthly contract) for the 11 Pro.

How much was it from Three? Think they quoted me £54-58 per month, £90 upfront and unlimited everything. Don’t think that was particularly great. Decided that I didn’t need to upgrade from my XS Max after watching a few YouTube videos!

How much was it from Three? Think they quoted me £54-58 per month, £90 upfront and unlimited everything. Don’t think that was particularly great. Decided that I didn’t need to upgrade from my XS Max after watching a few YouTube videos!

Blimey, thats a good deal in comparison to what they offered me.. All they were doing for me was knocking off the upfront cost on the tariffs they have on their website.

Blimey, thats a good deal in comparison to what they offered me.. All they were doing for me was knocking off the upfront cost on the tariffs they have on their website.

I think that’s what the lady said anyway! I didn’t ring initially to ask about the iPhone 11 deals, I just thought I’d ask out of interest before ending the call.

you could try phoning the upgrades team, ask them if they can do a better deal than what you’ve seen on the website.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom