Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

what choice?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by Davyburns, Dec 16, 2001.

1. Davyburns

Davyburns

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I was recently burgled while on holiday in Mexico, and my insurance company have settled my camera claim by giving me £1700 worth of credit at Jessops. I will be replacing my Canon G! with a Canon G2, and have already replaced my Pentax Espio 928 and 1 Gig IBM Microdrive (because I use it in a laptop as well as my digi camera) so have about £1000 to spend on a camcorder. in the past Video films were always the domain of my wife, and I concentrated on stills, but this seems a good oppertunity to move upmarket a bit. the problem is, Which one do I choose? There are so many. it doesn't really bother me if i have to pay a bit more then the credit, but need to make the right choice. Small, easy, good quality, foolproof, but powerful. any ideas?
    Thanks in Advance
    Davy

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I hear the panasonic MX300 (or something) is a good one.