What channel will WW111 be televised on?

robel

Islamic terrorists won't cause WWIII. You need an escalation to nuclear superpower involvement for that and neither the US, China, or Russia are pro Islam. Even if Jihadis get a nuke, we're only talking about a dirty bomb not a full scale civ ending nuclear exchange.

My money is on the Balkans as the flashpoint.

Lee

Sky War News HD

robel

Islamic terrorists won't cause WWIII. You need an escalation to nuclear superpower involvement for that and neither the US, China, or Russia are pro Islam. Even if Jihadis get a nuke, we're only talking about a dirty bomb not a full scale civ ending nuclear exchange.

My money is on the Balkans as the flashpoint.
So, entrance fee into WW111 is a nuclear bomb or use of? Unfortunately not only do I beg to differ but we are dealing with completely unhinged lunatics who would like to take over the entire region....

robel

ISIS Media | Facebook

And if you scroll down that FB page, you will see photos and text claiming they have captured fighter jets.....

kav

Distinguished Member
Next you'll tell me we need to be super scared because 2 terrorists claim to be using Battlefield 4 to train their Jet flying skills on.
If they did they'd probably crash long before they could do any damage. :)

hippo99

Distinguished Member
Next you'll tell me we need to be super scared because 2 terrorists claim to be using Battlefield 4 to train their Jet flying skills on.
You're too slow. Kieth Vaz has long warned of the dangers of video games turning the next generation of children into extremist child soldiers honing their 'headshot' skills :p

robel

I aint telling you anything, simply passing on the link for you to interpret....If however it is true, its not good news.....

captainarchive

Distinguished Member
So, entrance fee into WW111 is a nuclear bomb or use of? Unfortunately not only do I beg to differ but we are dealing with completely unhinged lunatics who would like to take over the entire region....
I'd rather take the word of a US General who said on Radio 4 this morning they're behaving less and less like a terrorist organisation and more and like a conventional army deployed on the battlefield. Other commentators, who I think know better than you, say their main motivation is to bring down the Iraqi leader.

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
Fox or CNN.

Are we talking about the USA here? :p

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom