What case are you going for?

Any recommendations for water / splash proof case ? Won't be going diving with it but just enough protection for when on holiday

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Looks good but appears to have zero drop protection. I was moving in that direction until I dropped my 6S in the air cushion yesterday onto a hard floor. Phew! Think I am going to stick to the bulk for insurance.

Got a air skin for my 6s and it's great really does show off the phone how it
Should be.

Love the apple case too but it's a tad bulky

Is this the one?

iPhone 6S Plus Case, Spigen [emoji768] [Ultra-Thin] iPhone 6S Plus Case Slim **NEW** [Air Skin] [Soft Clear] Premium Semi-transparent Super Lightweight / Exact Fit / Absolutely NO Bulkiness Hard Case for iPhone 6S Plus (2015) - Soft Clear (SGP11641) iPhone 6S Plus Case, Spigen ® [Ultra-Thin] iPhone 6S Plus Case Slim **NEW** [Air Skin] [Soft Clear] Premium Semi-transparent Super Lightweight / Exact Fit / Absolutely NO Bulkiness Hard Case for iPhone 6S Plus (2015) - Soft Clear (SGP11641): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
It is

Last edited:
Got the Spigen. Like it. Same as the Caudabe. Here's a couple of pics. Which do you think looks best?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450554414.372986.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450554426.337733.jpg

So that's 1-1. Anyone else? (I can't decide!!!!)

Right. Going for the Spigen as it's closer looking to the naked iPhone. Here's a "naked" pic and one with the Spigen.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450568513.269071.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450568526.652410.jpg

Just ordered one of these in the hope it makes the 6S more comfortable to hold [emoji4]

iPhone 6S Case, Spigen [emoji768] [Resilient] iPhone 6S Case Impact Protec... iPhone 6S Case, Spigen [emoji768] [Resilient] iPhone 6S Case Impact Protection **NEW** [Rugged Armor] [Black] Ultimate protection from drops and impacts for iPhone 6S (2015) - Black (SGP11597): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

I've just ordered one of these as the above one worked so well [emoji1] eBay is cheaper [emoji6]

Spigen Gunmetal Shock-Absorb Dual Layer Ultimate Rugged Protection Case for iPhone 6S Spigen Gunmetal Shock-Absorb Dual Layer Ultimate Rugged: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
Spigen Gunmetal Shock-Absorb Dual Layer Ultimate Rugged: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

my wife kindly gave her iphone 6 to me as Xmas gift :clap: and asked for a 6s as her Xmas gift :(. So i have to back to the market to search for a new case for 6s.

6 months ago I bought the following case for her iphone 6. it was well made, still works in good condition.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0134E0AV2?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00

However it doesn't fit 6s well. it seems apple really made a huge difference from 6 to 6s. (1 mm maybe :p). The same seller told me that they already have second generation product on sale which fit 6s well (Amazon link is below).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Generation-...UOEE/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A22BA42FBL4IZE

This time I chose the black colour instead of white as eventually I will take over the 6s from her. The case is well made, feel even better than the first generation (lighter, thinner, just like an apple product). frame has been re-designed, fixed signal reduction issue. I have tired it on 6 as well, fit perfectly. I guess the technology is similar, so hopefully I will last as long as the first one.

What's the thinnest clear case for iPhone 6s Plus? I've seen a nice on used by Trevor Eve in Unforgotten. Here's a couple of pics. Anyone know which case this is?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453063565.143704.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453063576.372286.jpg

No idea what it is but it looks great! Hopefully someone can shed some light

What's special about that case on the tv? its a clear plastic case, can be had at any market stall for £5! Unless I'm missing something that makes it stand out from the market versions :D

What's special about that case on the tv? its a clear plastic case, can be had at any market stall for £5! Unless I'm missing something that makes it stand out from the market versions :D
Yeah but I have a couple of clear cases but they add a bit of bulk. The one on the TV looks v thin so would just like to know which one it is. Some £5 cases are just crap.

This is my current fav, the I-Blason.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453069324.223578.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453069338.099793.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453069348.393125.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom