What car have you bought?

tony kop77

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You have 20,000 to start with and have to buy a level 0 car, there are no premium cars in the used section but will you still opt to pick up a bargain in the used section or will you buy a Type R or Mazda? I can't remember the other cars available but which did you or will you chose to buy?

I bought a Honda Civic but after doing licence tests and "special" events, have been gifted some prize cars and haven't even needed to drive it at all.

Might be worth saving your money and doing it that way ?.;)

mx5, not used much now as ive got a few cars that have won, still not sure what to buy got over 700.000, choices choices

I bought the Nissan March. Although I did want to buy the Suzuki Swift, so I might pick that up as well now I have the money XD

Started with a FTO GR as forgot to look to see if there are used cars in the dealerships. Are there?

I'm currently burning it up in a lovely 92 plate white Civic. Wave at me as you go past
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

a 1976 Golf GTI in white, just beaten a load fo Focus ST170's and Peugeot 406 V6's LOL

I bought a used FTO, which has been my staple beginning car for most of the series. Light quick and very stable, though suffers from a bit of understeer.

Ive bought an F.T.O,i also,didnt look at any used cars in the dealership,i didnt think there would be any in there.
nearly got the Honda Today,looked really cool,and fast.

first car was a civic type R. had to go premium even if it did blow my budgets. that said completely unaltered you can breeze thru the beginner races. License tests earnt me some nice cars just going for silvers at the moment as golds take too much concentration. I might put the effort in if the prize car is worth it.

Currently zooming around in my unmodded M5. loving it, really does feel like my own 5 series (except 250 more horses). Generally staying clear of standard cars as so far the few premiums i have are sufficient. I'll probably get the odd standard car just to fulfil the requirements for various races tho (ie classic car races etc).

Oh yeah and i gifted a prius (cant remember where i won it) to a mate, hahahahaha!!!!!!

Didn't know you could gift cars. Recipe for mischief lol

Civic Type R. Wouldn't be seen dead in a used car. Turns nose up!

Well seeing at there are no new cars you can buy at Level 0 you going to have to be seen alive in one LOL

I'm pretty certain I've just bought a new car for my first ever car on level 0 . A Mazda summat or other. I've also think there's a trophy for spending all your credits which has made me think maybe i should have spent a bit more.

Nissan Silvia...in bright yellow:devil:

mx5-handles well but it didnt seem that i could use it for that many races to start with. Souped it up for the NRA race though.

mini cooper 1.3i because i like to punish myself :D

Also gone for the Civic. Uses almost all of your credits but can't get any better as a first FF car.

i wasnt really digging any of the new cars i could afford, so went for a lexus is200
its abit slow off the mark, but good enough for taking on the ai.

have got me thinking about the use all your credits trophy. might as well do it now before i start making the big stuff :)

I went for the civic too as i wanted to start off in a premium car. Left it stock and won a few races.

Then i bought the Lotus Elise 111R also premium and in dark blue/purple. Made it even lighter and a new air filter.

Since then i have done the cart events and some races in the elise, i might go for the Tvr Tuscan/ Evo X/ Nissan GTR next, if i am at the right level to buy one. Only at levle 8 at the min.

Type R Civic, won few races and now using brand new Impreza Sedan. Tuned to around 400bhp. Love it :smashin:

Just bought a 66 Spider 1600 Duetto and it's frigging brilliant.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom