1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Camcorder?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by beevee, Aug 1, 2005.

1. beevee

Standard Member

Aug 1, 2005
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    I am new to this forum and would like to ask a question which has probably been asked many times before so please forgive me. My JVC DVX400 is on its last legs and I'm looking for a suitable replacement. The JVC has served me reasonably well (I'm easily pleased) and would like a camcorder similar or slightly smaller in size (to fit in my pocket) with all round better capabilities including the capacity to downlaod and store pictures etc to my PC with relative ease. I've done a little research but confess to getting a bit confused with some of the specifications available and would be interested to get the views and opinions from people who actually own something that might suit my needs. I would welcome your views and opinions to help whittle down the choice. Oh yes, my budget is £600 although the wife believes it is £400. ;)