What cable is this?


Standard Member
It's used for my REL Quake Sub and it's 5m long and I need 10m to go around the room, under the carpet. But, being the technophobe I am, I don't know what it's called!


  • Cable.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 64


Standard Member
if you are running a 10m version its sure to go past some power points best spend the little extra cash for a proper shielded lead that will cut down mains hum good cannare one on powerbuy

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom