What cable for a SVS PB10

gilesy

Novice Member
Hi Guys as i 've read all your Brill reviews on the SVS PB10 I now feel compelled to buy one (Thanks) anyway I'm gonna order in the next few days but was wondering wether to buy a 3m Better cables from SVS or go with one of the ones from Mark Grant anyone tryed both to compare? Thanks.

Ian J

Banned
I'm guessing but I doubt whether you would hear much difference, if anything as they are both well engineered cables and I don't think that cable differences are as pronounced sonically that far down the frequency scale.

juniper

I bought the SVS Bettercables sub cable along with my SVS sub. I can vouch for its build quality and its audio quality too. I also have Mark Grant cables too (not a sub one though, so can't do a direct comparison), and think they are excellent. As Ian says, you will be disappointed with neither, and would be surprised if there is much difference anyway. Buy either with confidence :smashin:

gilesy

Novice Member
Thanks for your posts I think i'll order the Bettercables as the conversion dollars to Pounds make it quite cheaper.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom